Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Human Vision Lab, University of Pennsylvania
- A post-doctoral position is available beginning Nov. 1 for an NIH funded
research project on surface perception; particularly, the computational
principles underlying human processing and integration of visual cues.
The project involves both psychophysics, using advanced 3-D graphics, and
computational modeling. Programming experience is necessary, preferably
in C, and some experience with computational theory is useful.
- The Human Vision Lab maintains active connections with other vision
research groups at Penn, including the GRASP lab (computer vision and robotics),
the neuroengineering lab in bioengineering and the neuroscience department.
- Interested applicants should send a cover letter, CV and statement
of research interests to
- David Knill
- Dept. of Psychology
- University of Pennsylvania
- 3815 Walnut St.
- Philadelphia, PA 19104
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org